Shipping and handling
When will my order be shipped? We are shipping orders every Monday and Thursday (except for holidays).
Will I receive a notification that my order has been shipped? Yes, when your order is shipped you will receive an email which confirms dispatch and also includes your order tracking information. If you have not received this email then please check your spam filter.
How long does delivery take?
• Domestic orders 1-2 working days
• EU countries orders 3-5 working days*
• Non-EU countries orders 5-12 working days*
* These transit times are an estimation in working days, starting after the parcels leave the international sorting centre in The Netherlands.
Do I need to sign for my order?
• Yes, we require proof of delivery. This is to ensure the safe arrival of your purchase.
How much will you charge me for the shipping costs? You can check the final delivery cost for your order in the shopping cart. Free delivery may be occasionally offered to our customers.
What packaging will my order be shipped in?
• Books are packed in special book boxes.
• Prints and originals are first wrapped in a plastic sleeve and then securely packed in sturdy cardboard envelopes or postal tubes.
What happens if my order arrived damaged?
• Please inspect your order before signing for it or as soon as possible afterwards.
• If goods are damaged at the time you receive them please refuse delivery or to accept the goods in question.
• If your item is damaged it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. In order to do so contact our customer service department at; firstname.lastname@example.org